Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Craigslist Find

beteezbeteez Posts: 367
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
Just got a large that had been cooked in 110 times, nest, shelves & platesetter for $550. Have a 10 year old medium for sale in South Ga if anyone is interested, pm me.
·

Comments

• Sgt93Sgt93 Posts: 704
    Did the seller have a log book of cooks!? :)) Congrats on the Large, I am sure your medium will sell quickly.
    XL BGE - Small BGE - A bunch of Webers - A bunch of accessories - Ceramic Grill Works 2-Tier 
    Follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @SSgt93
    ·
  • Wow, sounds like a great buy, congrats.
    ·
  • beteezbeteez Posts: 367
    Got screwed on a better deal in Ponte Vedra a Lg & a table for $425 the guy sold it out from under me after had agreed to sell it to me
    ·
  • How much are you wanting for your medium?
    ·
  • I might be interested.......how much?

I live in Peachtree City.

·
    $275 it has a cracked fire box
    ·
  • What town and county do you live in?

Is the fire box destroyed or just a crack in it?

·
    St Simons Is Ga, Firebox is in 2 pieces works fine
    ·