Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Things I've learned on this forum

2»

Comments

• lakewade said:
    HDmstng said:

Can't go wrong with an Auber or DigiQ or CyberQ pit controller.
    Learn to control your temps manually before getting one of the above.  What's going to happen when the zombie apocalypse occurs and you have no power, a shed full of lump and want to do an overnight brisket and no CyberQ?  You'll be glad you learned!  Not to mention your non-zombie neighbors will appreciate it too!

Thought through this one.  When the Zombie Apocalypse comes (and it will), you can power your CyberQ with 12v, which can be a battery or a solar panel.  Go CyberQ!   ;)
    I've learned that throwing watermelons on pool rafts for rum shots with @lakewade is a horrible idea

·
  • @stike posted this a while ago yes?

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

·
  • joe@bgejoe@bge Posts: 394
    This is a pretty comprehensive list...can't think of much that was missed.  ^:)^

·
  • I've learned that throwing watermelons on pool rafts for rum shots with @lakewade is a horrible idea 
    I've learned that too.   :)>-

-----------
    I feel a whole lot more like I do now than I did when I got here.
    ·