Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New LBGE + New "nest" = awesome cooking experience

tuckersBGE
tuckersBGE Posts: 2
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
So after months of debating what cooking device - I settled on the KING of outdoor cooking devices!!!  Of course, a king requires a throne but in this case a "nest" will suffice :-)  My friend and I built this nest over several days.  The design for the storage compartment continually changed!  I finally opted for the chest option for my accessories (I'll post some photos of it later.)  I will admit, it is a little different from the other amazing tables on the site, but I think this design will work perfectly for me!  The eventual plan will be to replace the tile top with a slab of granite.

So I fired her up yesterday, which by the way was a breeze and off I went on this cooking adventure!  I smoked 4 racks of ribs which turned out to be the best ribs I had ever made!! I've only used it once and I can't wait to use it again - I'm addicted!!!

imageimageimageimage

Comments