Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Royal Oak Rebate offer - $1.50

mikeb9550mikeb9550 Posts: 95
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
Seen this on the RO site. Its only a $1.50 but money is money.

http://royal-oak.com/assets/files/royal-oak-rebate.pdf
·

Comments

• dtun1dtun1 Posts: 32

Thanks!

·
  • BrownieBrownie Posts: 1,023
    Very thoughtful, Thanks.
    ·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,386
    Thanks !!!!!
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • beteezbeteez Posts: 391
    Thanks just got 2 large bags at restaurant depot for $10.15 
    ·
  • Great find, thanks.
    ·
  • Too bad my local Wally World stopped stocking it soon after the 4th of July. I printed it out anyhow since I will be at Menards in a week or two and will stock up again while I'm there.

Thanks for the heads-up!
    ·
  • Thanks Mike!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • twlangan said:
    Too bad my local Wally World stopped stocking it soon after the 4th of July. I printed it out anyhow since I will be at Menards in a week or two and will stock up again while I'm there.

Thanks for the heads-up!
    You can always have it shipped store to store for free if they stop stocking it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
    ·
  • My last bag of RO was bad.  It looked like someone chopped up a bunch of rocking chair rockers.  I had a short burn life and I was very disappointed.  I recently tried a bag of Stubbs briquettes 20# bag for $8.45.  that stuff burns very hot and very long.  I know its not lump, but when you have no options its better than nothing.  It had a good smoke flavor as well.

Simple ingredients, amazing results!
    ·
  • twlangan said:
    Too bad my local Wally World stopped stocking it soon after the 4th of July. I printed it out anyhow since I will be at Menards in a week or two and will stock up again while I'm there.

Thanks for the heads-up!
    You can always have it shipped store to store for free if they stop stocking it.
    Thanks Dave - I didn't know that.

I was rather disappointed that they were out. I was last in there looking for it the friday before Labor Day. They had a HUGE pallet of briquettes on display, but no lump. I do not understand why they would not stock it through this holiday considering that lots of people like to grill out on Labor Day. I should have known though - I have been picking a few bags up here and there, stocking up for winter. Their RO stock had been steadily diminishing since 7/4.

I was at Menards today and bought a cart full of green bag RO. I should be stocked up enough for the winter now. My BGE dealer is in the same city as Menards and they stock lump year round if I need more. Just don't like the added expense of the BGE lump they stock.
    ·
  • I wasn't impressed with my last bag of RO. Had a lot of small pieces with chunks of concrete mixed in
    ·