Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Mezcal (like tequila) infused with Egged Pineapple, Cilantro, Jalepeno

KingRoverKingRover Posts: 115
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum

Inspired by http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1140399/grilled-pineapple-great-invention#latest, thought I'd post these crappy phone pics of cocktail hour. Had some extra pineapple, why not throw it in some booze. Mezcal infused with egged pineapple, some cilantro, some jalepeno slices.

imageimage

Comments

• AviatorAviator Posts: 1,431
    edited September 2012

Awww shoot, there goes the price of pineapples. Up, UP. TWO threads and with booze.

Run all, buy up all the pineapples and freeze em. Get ready for the zombies. After the protein, you will need a desert?

:) :))

Seriously, looks nice. I love Tequila. Don Julio!!!

Anejo only, in my casa.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

• King rover, so soak the pineapple in mexcal (I dig the worm), cilantro and jalapeño the grill? Or grill the pineapple and put in the drink, drink it, then eat fruit? Either way I'm trying it ha
    Boom
  • King rover, so soak the pineapple in mexcal (I dig the worm), cilantro and jalapeño the grill? Or grill the pineapple and put in the drink, drink it, then eat fruit? Either way I'm trying it ha
    Haha, I grilled the pineapple with dizzy dust, let it cool, put it in a cup, muddled it a little with some cilantro and couple of jalepeno slices, then ice, then mezcal (no worm). The cilantro got a little annoying at the end when I was trying to eat the soaked pineapple, but give it a shot!