Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Royal Oak Rebate offer - $1.50

mikeb9550
mikeb9550 Posts: 95
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
Seen this on the RO site. Its only a $1.50 but money is money.

http://royal-oak.com/assets/files/royal-oak-rebate.pdf

Comments

• Brownie
    Brownie Posts: 1,023
    Very thoughtful, Thanks.
  • bigphil
    bigphil Posts: 1,390
    Thanks !!!!!
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • beteez
    beteez Posts: 548
    Thanks just got 2 large bags at restaurant depot for $10.15 
  • Great find, thanks.
  • Too bad my local Wally World stopped stocking it soon after the 4th of July. I printed it out anyhow since I will be at Menards in a week or two and will stock up again while I'm there.

Thanks for the heads-up!
  • Thanks Mike!
    Flint, Michigan
  • twlangan said:
    Too bad my local Wally World stopped stocking it soon after the 4th of July. I printed it out anyhow since I will be at Menards in a week or two and will stock up again while I'm there.

Thanks for the heads-up!
    You can always have it shipped store to store for free if they stop stocking it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
  • My last bag of RO was bad.  It looked like someone chopped up a bunch of rocking chair rockers.  I had a short burn life and I was very disappointed.  I recently tried a bag of Stubbs briquettes 20# bag for $8.45.  that stuff burns very hot and very long.  I know its not lump, but when you have no options its better than nothing.  It had a good smoke flavor as well.

Simple ingredients, amazing results!
  • twlangan said:
    Too bad my local Wally World stopped stocking it soon after the 4th of July. I printed it out anyhow since I will be at Menards in a week or two and will stock up again while I'm there.

Thanks for the heads-up!
    You can always have it shipped store to store for free if they stop stocking it.
    Thanks Dave - I didn't know that.

I was rather disappointed that they were out. I was last in there looking for it the friday before Labor Day. They had a HUGE pallet of briquettes on display, but no lump. I do not understand why they would not stock it through this holiday considering that lots of people like to grill out on Labor Day. I should have known though - I have been picking a few bags up here and there, stocking up for winter. Their RO stock had been steadily diminishing since 7/4.

I was at Menards today and bought a cart full of green bag RO. I should be stocked up enough for the winter now. My BGE dealer is in the same city as Menards and they stock lump year round if I need more. Just don't like the added expense of the BGE lump they stock.
  • I wasn't impressed with my last bag of RO. Had a lot of small pieces with chunks of concrete mixed in