Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Springfield,MO Eggfest

loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
·

Comments

• I will be out of town in Ferriday, LA. that weekend.
    ·
  • Just wondering if you work for the BNSF here in Springfield, MO. I was a Senior Special Agent in Cicero, Il. working all over Chicago and spent 35 years with the railroad from CB&Q to BN to BNSF.
    ·
  • FxLynchFxLynch Posts: 433
    I didn't realize Missouri had any Eggfests.  Any idea how much a demo medium or large goes for at the Eggfest?
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673

I retired from UPRR early last month.

Based out of Marysville, KS

As for prices of demo's, might check the url in original post.  HTH

·
  • FxLynchFxLynch Posts: 433
    loco_engr said:

I retired from UPRR early last month.

Based out of Marysville, KS

As for prices of demo's, might check the url in original post.  HTH

Ah just saw prices at the bottom.  $799 for large, thats what I payed for mine new with the platesetter (minus the nest) but with all the accessories listed.  Was hoping for a steal used :)

Thanks,
    Frank
    ·