Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

forum broken again

fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,635
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
is everyone getting the messed up screens, you cant even read this thing
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,045
    yep
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • CowdogsCowdogs Posts: 484
    Yes, I am having the same issue. This site uses CSS (stylesheets) that are being blocked by some firewalls. Without these stylesheets, the site is nearly unusable.
    ·
  •  Nope..... It still looks good to me.
    ·
  • EllisEllis Posts: 192
    It's fine on this end

·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,635
    well thats odd, works on aol here but not firefox, thats gotta be a first, aol working
    ·
  • Several days ago, the forum had weird times on all the posts I had viewed before.  After looking at it for a few minutes, I realized that for some reason I had been logged off the site.  Logged back in and everything worked as before.  I know I did not log off, so I am assuming that something on the site logged me off.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa
    ·