Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

forum broken again

fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,303
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
is everyone getting the messed up screens, you cant even read this thing
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,472
    yep
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • CowdogsCowdogs Posts: 488
    Yes, I am having the same issue. This site uses CSS (stylesheets) that are being blocked by some firewalls. Without these stylesheets, the site is nearly unusable.
    ·
  •  Nope..... It still looks good to me.
    ·
  • EllisEllis Posts: 193
    It's fine on this end

·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,303
    well thats odd, works on aol here but not firefox, thats gotta be a first, aol working
    ·
  • Several days ago, the forum had weird times on all the posts I had viewed before.  After looking at it for a few minutes, I realized that for some reason I had been logged off the site.  Logged back in and everything worked as before.  I know I did not log off, so I am assuming that something on the site logged me off.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa
    ·