Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

forum broken again

fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 19,630
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
is everyone getting the messed up screens, you cant even read this thing

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 17,596
    yep
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• CowdogsCowdogs Posts: 491
    Yes, I am having the same issue. This site uses CSS (stylesheets) that are being blocked by some firewalls. Without these stylesheets, the site is nearly unusable.
  •  Nope..... It still looks good to me.
  • EllisEllis Posts: 195
    It's fine on this end

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 19,630
    well thats odd, works on aol here but not firefox, thats gotta be a first, aol working
  • Several days ago, the forum had weird times on all the posts I had viewed before.  After looking at it for a few minutes, I realized that for some reason I had been logged off the site.  Logged back in and everything worked as before.  I know I did not log off, so I am assuming that something on the site logged me off.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa