Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Egg Transporter

KCKC Posts: 91
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
Thanks to previous posts and links I found from WessB and others I built a tailgating transporter for my small BGE.  Thanks to all for the information on the forum.  imageimageimageimageimageimage
·

Comments

• KCKC Posts: 91
    Sorry for the duplicate photos - rookie picture poster...
    ·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,386
    very cool and is it 4-wheel drive for going up and down those steps 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • FockerFocker Posts: 1,790
    edited September 2012

Looks good KC. 

Dig the rounded corners. 

Please don't move it without weight on the front axle.

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    Hollin' bout huh, egga what!?  Huh, give a Fock egga what!?
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,420
    Very nice. I am sure several people will latch on to that.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • That's cool.

·
  • Nice Idea... I would worry about someone taking it while I was at the game but I always think that way.
    ·