Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

DigiQ

Options
llrickman
llrickman Posts: 654
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
I have a question, My local egg dealer has a digi Q in stock i was wondering do you think id be happy with that as i have been wanting to get a wifi but at the current time i am living with my inlaws till my house sells in Tx and here we dont have the best internet 2mps or so.

I am planing on geting another egg in the future and could get the wifi for that.

If you have had both could you please give me your input

Thanks

Larry
2 LBGE
Digi Q
green Thermapen
AR

Albuquerque, NM

Comments

• jleon401
    Options
    If you plan on getting another Egg in the future you would need another WiFi kit because it will only control one Egg. The Cyber QII will control two Eggs, but does not have the WiFi capability. I talked to a rep two weeks a go and they said they have no plans on expanding the control capacity to two Eggs on the Wifi kit. I also have plans on getting a second Egg in the future and would love the WiFi capability, but it would be a little over $800 to have two separate WiFi kits.
    LBGE, Smoke Hollow 4-in-1, Charbroil Big Easy, and Weber Smokey Joe.
  • llrickman
    Options
    thanks   i think that makes my decision easier
    2 LBGE
    Digi Q
    green Thermapen
    AR

Albuquerque, NM