Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

DigiQ

llrickmanllrickman Posts: 481
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
I have a question, My local egg dealer has a digi Q in stock i was wondering do you think id be happy with that as i have been wanting to get a wifi but at the current time i am living with my inlaws till my house sells in Tx and here we dont have the best internet 2mps or so.

I am planing on geting another egg in the future and could get the wifi for that.

If you have had both could you please give me your input

Thanks

Larry
One LBGE
Digi Q
green Thermapen
AR

Albuquerque, NM

Comments

• If you plan on getting another Egg in the future you would need another WiFi kit because it will only control one Egg. The Cyber QII will control two Eggs, but does not have the WiFi capability. I talked to a rep two weeks a go and they said they have no plans on expanding the control capacity to two Eggs on the Wifi kit. I also have plans on getting a second Egg in the future and would love the WiFi capability, but it would be a little over $800 to have two separate WiFi kits.
    LBGE, Smoke Hollow 4-in-1, Charbroil Big Easy, and Weber Smokey Joe.
  • thanks   i think that makes my decision easier
    One LBGE
    Digi Q
    green Thermapen
    AR

Albuquerque, NM