Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Turbo Beef Brisket?

2»

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,167
    Dang-I'm not sure how you can tie business (pleasure?) with Key West in any fashion-but big props if you have achieved that level of success.  Just behave on Duval Street (still there ??) and I will definitely toast one for you.  Safe travels-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap said:

Dang-I'm not sure how you can tie business (pleasure?) with Key West in any fashion-but big props if you have achieved that level of success.  Just behave on Duval Street (still there ??) and I will definitely toast one for you.  Safe travels-

It's my 20th anniversary so I'm off the grid. No work.....but plenty of bidness :)
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,167
    Congrats-I hit the 30th next week-but at least in my case there is a big change over that10 year difference:)  I will not further comment in a public forum...Other than to say bidness is not what it used to be :)>- Time to quit!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap said:

Congrats-I hit the 30th next week-but at least in my case there is a big change over that10 year difference:)  I will not further comment in a public forum...Other than to say bidness is not what it used to be :)>- Time to quit!

We all know it's bound to happen one day, but I'm not looking forward to it.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX

Now for the sauce recipe?...........I have a good one. maybe that's another post.

Please do share your sauce recipe!
    XL BGE + Large BGE @ Monterrey, Mexico