Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Chicken Cordon Bleu

Larry Ward (YB)Larry Ward (YB) Posts: 1
edited 6:09PM in Poultry
Ingredients
• 6 medium skinless,boneless,chicken breast halves
• 1 5-ounce container semisoft cream cheese with garlic and herbs
• 3 Oz very thinly sliced fully cooked ham
• &#189 Cup fine dry seasoned bread crumbs
• 1 Tbs snipped fresh parsley
• &#189 Cup milk
• 1 Tbs butter or margarine
• nonstick spray coating

Instructions• 1. Place each chicken breast half,boned side up, in a zip lock bag. Working from the center to the edges, pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet to ¼-inch thick. Remove chicken from zip lock bag. Spread chicken with cream cheese. Place ham, cutting to fit, over each chicken breast. Fold in the long sides of the chicken and roll up into a sprial starting from the short edge. Secure with wooden toothpicks.
• 2. Combine bread crumbs and parsley in a shallow dish. Dip chicken rolls first in milk and then into the bread crumb mixture to coat.
• 3. Spray a 2-quart rectangular baking pan with nonstick coating. Place chicken rolls,seam side down, in prepared baking dish. Drizzle with melted margarine or butter.
• 4. Bake in a 400 degree F Egg on a plate setter for 30 to 35 minutes or until lightly browned and chicken is tender and no longer pink.Serve hot.
Notes5.To serve as appetizers chill for 1 to 24 hours,slice each roll crosswise into ½ inch slices.Serve chilled.Makes about 40 servings.Number of Servings: Time to Prepare:
·

Comments

• RicklesssRicklesss Posts: 391

MAN I gotta' try this!!

Serve's 40??!! I'll bet I can dang near eat the whole thing

Did I say that  look's good?

RicklessssssS in Oregon

·