Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Bge Tree rat and fancy wine.

Comments

• WokOnMediumWokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    No,no, no I believe I told YOU! :P

Heard the wife is home, so happy for you! Hope your building project is coming along the way you had hoped.
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,270
    He is too,

Needed a redneck touch though. Whar did that come from?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Canada I suspect
    ·
    Like Tweev? Still trying to figure out that Anna Crossticks B)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Things are shaping up nicely. Do you get up here often?

I told you
    ·
  • ranger rayranger ray Posts: 812
    that's one of the best posts ever.... it's hysterical!.... lol.... rr
    ·
  • OnegrecookOnegrecook Posts: 121
    Love it!
    ·
  • Very entertaining!
    LBGE, Weber OTG w/ Rotisserie, Weber Genesis S-330, Chargriller Duo, AR-15, AK-47
    ·
  • Long live Stike. Funniest thread ever.

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 13,679
    Alter ego

·
  • AleBrewerAleBrewer Posts: 555
    Now that's some funny s*%#!
    ·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,552
    Really, Really good stuff. 2010 was preEGG for me so I'm glad @onegrecook gave this a 2 year bump.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • ccpoulin1ccpoulin1 Posts: 386
    way too funny to possibly be legal!  :P

"You are who you are when nobody is looking"

·
  • GunstockGunstock Posts: 13
    too funny!
    ·
  • Hay. Why is this thread on thw front page now? All you peoplemmade fun of me for this and all i did was try to share a cook. Joke is on you. Jess sold all the wine off ebay and we bought a MINT 1990 fiero with t tops plus a hole room air conditioner for are house. Boom. Roasted. In you're face
    Dave Montgomery at Wheeling West Virgina
    ·
  • I know you are lying because I OWN the last 1990 Fiero that has Not caught on fire and killed its occupants and it has a 1 piece removeable top- not T-tops loser. this should be off topic anyway. I'm Out of here. Hate this place.

·
  • I remember when this was a much friendlier place.
    ·
  • I remember when this was a much friendlier place.

Me too. Now im just part of the problem. I just love Fieros so much I could not get over the T-top thing. I think I need a break.

·
  • I'm outa here too
    ·
  • Love the squirrel......

I have tears in my eyes over the wine...don't know if I am laughing or crying.  While old wine if it has not been stored well can go bad, it can also be awesome.  The floaties are normal especially on full bodied reds....that is one of the reasons you decant wine to let it breath and settle before drinking. 

Boy I wish I had that case of wine!!!!!

·
  • Let me leave first so I get my own "bring back Centex" thread to make me feel important. Then you can take your 187 posts and leave and see what that gets you. I think that's the way it works here. I mean, I have like 6000 so I'm kind of a big deal.

·
  • Mike8itMike8it Posts: 468
    I'm with Dave on this one. Who wants all that old room temperature fancy French (or Russian) wine. I'll take my squirrel with a good old box of Franzia with some wine ice cubes.
    ·
  • Let me leave first so I get my own "bring back Centex" thread to make me feel important. Then you can take your 187 posts and leave and see what that gets you. I think that's the way it works here. I mean, I have like 6000 so I'm kind of a big deal.
    Yeah, well I don't run off at the keyboard like you do. Always joking around in a drunken stupour. I try and keep my posts ON topic and leave the comedy to the pros
    ·

Yeah, well I don't run off at the keyboard like you do. Always joking around in a drunken stupour. I try and keep my posts ON topic and leave the comedy to the pros

Swing rack- first! Boom. Roasted

·
  • Ok that was just rude on my part. It's ok if you choose not to drink such as you do. I actually admire your chaste lifestyle and I could certainly stand to live in moderation like you.

Humbled and silenced,

Centex.

·
  • It was difficult at first but one does get used to it. The chastity I mean
    ·
    Whadya think of post count now CT?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Whadya think of post count now CT?
    Candian VooDoo is what I think

·
  • Mike8itMike8it Posts: 468
    I was watching pawn stars last night; dvr from last week I believe and they had a guy in there trying to sell a 1970 bottle of Peter V's
    ·
  • TFolsTFols Posts: 196
    Bump...need a break from all this turkey talk
    Bloomfield, NJ
    ·