Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Subforum Idea

Options
dweebs0r
dweebs0r Posts: 539
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
Anyone think that a "Hall of Fame" subforum might be cool?  You could have a voting system and vote for everyone favorite table build thread, recipes, etc  Might be a good place to put stickied threads that serve as a frequently asked question area too.

Just a thought.  
   -Jody Newell (LBGE & a 36" Blackstone griddle).

Comments

• Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    Options

Dont think so.

At least an accessories section would be welcome.

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• jeroldharter
    Options
    Accessories FAQ's (temp control, building/lighting the fire...) Best of Recipes for each category A separate category for Spatchcock since there are so many posts for chicken, turkey, duck, etc. Low and Slow
  • dweebs0r
    dweebs0r Posts: 539
    Options
    I agree with the Accessories subforum idea too.  Seems we all agree on that.  The various recipe sub forums could all be lumped together into a single forum for ease of navigation when you are first starting out.
       -Jody Newell (LBGE & a 36" Blackstone griddle).
  • Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,567
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I think there are to many sub forums already. I'd like to see the whole cookbook section  changed to a recipe section where all the recipes of the cooks in the egghead forum are categorized and sorted to make it easier to find the cooks you are looking for.

If you ask me temp control, fire building accessories and such belong in the main forum. They are all part of the egghead experience.

FAQ's and stickies should have a spot somewhere though.
  • Badong
    Badong Posts: 126
    Options
    @Hungry Joe:  Yes! A thousand times Yes!