Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Indy EggFest a Blast!

Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 4,065
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum

I had a great time at the Indy EggFest today!  I picked up a small for mobile Egging and I can't wait to fire it up!  I live almost 5 hours away from Indy and the round trip in one day with my wife & 4 year old was exhausting.  I learned some great tips and snagged some good recipes!  My favorite was the bacon wrapped (of course) pickled watermelon rind!  One of the cooking teams baked a pie in a handy modified CI skillet that I liked (both pie & skillet).  The skillet had a helper loop handle, but the main handle was cut short so it took less room in the Egg.  Sullivan's Hardware did a real good job!

If you were there, I'd love to hear about it!   

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

Comments