Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a great Labor Day and are excited for the start of the NFL this week. If you’re not a sports fan, you can celebrate National Breakfast Month all September and National Cheese Pizza Day on September 5. We can’t wait to share some awesome fall recipes with you all! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Pizza roundness achieved - thanks @necessaryindulg

TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 2,899
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
Using the technique @necessaryindulg posted in this thread :  http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/comment/1224650/#Comment_1224650
I was finally able to make round pizza!  Up until now, I have made some pretty good, sometimes great tasting pizza, but it always looked like an amoeba.  This techniques was easy with great results.  Used Wegman's pizza dough, which I allowed to set out for 3 hours before making the pizza.  Baked at 500 dome temp, platesetter legs up, grate on top, then little green feet with a pizza stone on top.  Dough was nicely browned but not burnt and toppings cooked nicely as well.  Next will be making my own thin crust.

Comments