Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Morning Wood...

Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
It's still morning here...and mr fed ex left me a nice surprise. The peach was back ordered for a while so I sort of forgot that I even was waiting on the order... Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 9,392
    Thanks for the pics-the title had me headed down another road that I vaguely recall from my youth :)>-
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs 
    Pit Barrel Cooker
    ABC- 
  • RubmyrockRubmyrock Posts: 266
    Nice. Where do you order the peach wood.
  • Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    fruitawoodchunks.com
  • gte1gte1 Posts: 376
    I order from them also, beautiful product and fair pricing. Love the peach with pork, becoming one of my favorites.
    George
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,647
    I too am very happy with Fruitawood.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• Great title. Laughed out loud.
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,924
    Love thread title. Kinda off topic but: my buddy cut down a pecan tree last week. Told me I can have as much of it as I wanted. I know that's a popular wood on here to smoke with. Do I need to let sit in garage for any period of time before I use on BGE?
    Boom
  • Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    I would use it with no garage seasoning.