Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Nothing like waiting for the call...

Options
2»

Comments

• calracefan
    calracefan Posts: 606
    Options
    Good Luck with your recovery ! Now what better therapy than fire up your egg, you will feel so much better !

Ova B.
    Fulton MO
  • Sgt93
    Sgt93 Posts: 728
    Options

Good Luck with your recovery ! Now what better therapy than fire up your egg, you will feel so much better !

I'm dying to fire up the egg. :)
    XL BGE - Small BGE - A few Komodo Kamado Serious Big Bad 42s
    Follow me on Instagram: @SSgt93
  • GK59
    GK59 Posts: 501
    Options

You can rehab that shoulder by removing one or both spring off the hinge. You can send smoke signals while it heats up.

Best wishes!

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

• Baysidebob
    Baysidebob Posts: 489
    Options

Take (Rx) drugs and beer.  Recruit a BGE assistant.  You gotta eat and so does everyone else so fire it up.  Post surgery pain goes on and on but not forever.  Before you get depressed, get distracted with the BGE and good company.  If you can cook, you can give.  Sarge, you're in our prayers.

My actuary says I'm dead.
  • Mighty_Quinn
    Mighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    Options

Take (Rx) drugs and beer.

Finally, someone with some sense!
  • Sgt93
    Options
    GK59 said:

You can rehab that shoulder by removing one or both spring off the hinge. You can send smoke signals while it heats up.

Best wishes!

Great idea :))

Take (Rx) drugs and beer.  Recruit a BGE assistant.  You gotta eat and so does everyone else so fire it up.  Post surgery pain goes on and on but not forever.  Before you get depressed, get distracted with the BGE and good company.  If you can cook, you can give.  Sarge, you're in our prayers.

Great post, Thanks :)
  • tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    glad you are on the mend......each day down is one day closer to being back to normal.....

t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • Sgt93
    Options
    tjv said:
    glad you are on the mend......each day down is one day closer to being back to normal.....

t
    Well said!