Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pancakes for supper, ONLY on the egg!!

FliehighFliehigh Posts: 76
edited August 2012 in Baking

One of the best EGGsessories i have purchased was two half moon CI skillets. great tool for cooking pancakes.

Comments

• jimreed777jimreed777 Posts: 323
    batter up....
  • mrdnksmrdnks Posts: 67
    Cool!
    do they taste smoky?
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 2,011
    mrdnks said:
    Cool!
    do they taste smoky?

Curious as well.
    Boom
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 3,373
    Batter recipe ?
    Seattle, WA
  • I've been thinking about getting a CI pizza pan.  Yet another reason to do so! 

.......................................................................................

Flint, MI

• FliehighFliehigh Posts: 76
    SkinnyV said:
    Batter recipe ?
    I am ashamed to say they came from a box, add egg and water! :-)
    I've been thinking about getting a CI pizza pan.  Yet another reason to do so! 

Hi Fred

These are actually the CI griddles, I purchased two of them.

Item # CIGHL

mrdnks said:
    Cool!
    do they taste smoky?
    They have a hint of the charcoal smoke flavour, kind of like you cooked them in the woods over an open fire. Everyone loves them done this way now and won't let me cook them inside anymore, (not that I would want to.)
  • Fliehigh, nicely done. I have the same eggcessories which I have done sausage and biscuits on several times. One day I will try eggs.
  • My wife is a notoriously proud cheapskate, so in order for me not to get a lot of chin music, I try to get toys that do multiple jobs.  The CI pizza pan for example would do great as a griddle.  Now if I can only pry the credit card from her?

.......................................................................................

Flint, MI

Very awesome. May steal idea.
    Boom
  • Dan4BBQDan4BBQ Posts: 271
    I just ate breakfast but this is making me hungry already.
    About what temp did you cook at?
    Boom