Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Outside egg/going out of town- need opinion

2»

Comments

• travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,819
    stike said:

or you could borrow an idea from the other thread and shoot (to kill) anyone who wants your grill. because you worked hard for it!

@-)

Not sure it said "anyone" I didn't go back to look but I'm pretty sure it said "zombies". Not that it really matters.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    edited August 2012
    @nolaegghead
    touche'!
    hahaha
    ( your posts have been the most levelled headed damn thing i have read in a long time, fwiw)

@travis, i believe the concept of shooting actual humans, those who steal, was raised in one of the gun or civil unrest threads lately.

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • gerhardkgerhardk Posts: 818
    stike said:
    or you could borrow an idea from the other thread and shoot (to kill) anyone who wants your grill. because you worked hard for it!

@-)
    Always nice to see a reasonable response, knifing is way to messy ;)

Gerhard
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    i was being ironic.just in case it wasn't clear :)

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • gerhardkgerhardk Posts: 818
    The irony was not lost on me, my response was not meant to be taken literally either.

Gerhard
    ·
  • LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 752
    Cover it and forget about it. Maybe run a chain through it just for kicks.
    ·