Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Did someone say PorkBelly?

LizzieSampsLizzieSamps Posts: 894
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
That's right, more pork belly than you could imagine! 9 or more eggs I believe completely loaded up!! I visited @CheffJJ 's in Indianapolis today. He is getting ready for DIG IN !!!! Dig In IN pairs Indiana farmers with Indiana Chefs, wineries, and breweries to create unique Indiana dishes for you to sample. Join them for a celebration of all things Farm to Fork in Indiana. You can go to www.digindiana.org to purchase tickets! It is this Sunday noon to 5pm at White River State Park in Downtown Indianapolis! If you are coming to the EggFest @ Sullivans this Saturday, stay overnight and hit Dig IN mI can't believe I am missing both these events in Indy. Also be sure to look up @CheffJJ's Backyard in Broadripple too! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments