Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

New EggHead... Need some advice on accessories

Tango2Tango2 Posts: 20
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
I just bought an XL yesterday from my dealer, and I've used it twice already.  Love it.

I've just grilled on it so far, and I'm dying to try some other things on it.  From what I understand, the plate setter is the most important accessory needed to do so.

I'd like to do some ribs soon, and pizza as well.  I know that I could do the BBQ pizza without the plate setter, but I'd like to try with one also.

What do you guys feel the most important accessories are, and where is the best place to buy them?  I think the plate setter is probably only available from BGE, but stuff like pizza stones, etc are plentiful.  Like to hear some first hand experience before I shell out any more $$ this week.
NoVA

Comments