Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

I'm in

jeroldharterjeroldharter Posts: 383
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum

Just bought an egg. Get it tomorrow. Bought the XL with plate setter, a variety of accessories including the BGE DigiQ. Local dealer gave the the "contractor rate" which means I spent slightly less than a lot of money. But I am eager to go. Already have a Traeger pellet grill, TEC infrared gas grill, a Holland protable gas grill, and two Weber kettle grills. So the Egg is a logical progression...

I was most interested in the Primo Oval XL due to the shape and Made in USA. But I decided that a local dealer was most important. Got free delivery and assembly. Hope I don't regret the assembly part.

Also ordered a CGS swing grate and a Woo something.

Might need to do some cooking.

I wish that BGE had a nice iBook with embedded videos for operation, vent adjustment, recipes, etc. A good example is the Pioneer Woman iBood cookbook.

Comments