Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

I'm in

jeroldharterjeroldharter Posts: 412
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum

Just bought an egg. Get it tomorrow. Bought the XL with plate setter, a variety of accessories including the BGE DigiQ. Local dealer gave the the "contractor rate" which means I spent slightly less than a lot of money. But I am eager to go. Already have a Traeger pellet grill, TEC infrared gas grill, a Holland protable gas grill, and two Weber kettle grills. So the Egg is a logical progression...

I was most interested in the Primo Oval XL due to the shape and Made in USA. But I decided that a local dealer was most important. Got free delivery and assembly. Hope I don't regret the assembly part.

Also ordered a CGS swing grate and a Woo something.

Might need to do some cooking.

I wish that BGE had a nice iBook with embedded videos for operation, vent adjustment, recipes, etc. A good example is the Pioneer Woman iBood cookbook.

Comments