Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Ask for a killer recipe and you shall receive

DuganboyDuganboy Posts: 1,118
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
A few days ago, I asked for a killer wing recipe to use at an Eggfest.  @cazzy recipe was immediately posted by @lousubcap and confirmed by many other Eggheads.  That same night @Doc_Eggerton had wings for his nightly cook and he shared the recipe with me.  I was told to make 180 wings and I made 120 with Cazzy's recipe and 60 with Doc's and they were gobbled up.

@Griffin had posted a MOINK ball cook a few weeks ago and I did 175 of them and they were also gobbled up. I mean who doesn't like a meatball with bacon wrapped around it!!!

Thanks to all you guys for the help.  This board is truly a wealth of Egging knowledge.

Comments