Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

The new Egg has a long drive home

timekpr1timekpr1 Posts: 151
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
We were in Missoula, MT for their EggFest yesterday.  I wanted a small egg to go with the large we currently have.  The only one they had was on the floor and in pretty bad shape.  They said they would sell me a medium for a few dollars more.  Not being able to resist, I now own a large and medium BGE.  The only issue is that it now has a 1300 mile drive back to Phoenix. 
Mama always said, Grilling was like a box of chocolates.  You never know what you're gonna get.
egg11.jpg 467K
eggg.jpg 448.2K
·

Comments

• It made a cute passenger!

1large BGE and 1 well used mini BGE living in coastal South and North Carolina!
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,021
    Ahhh, Missoula, birth place of Moose Drool beer. Reminds me of bringing my medium home, not nearly as far and it was still in the box- very hard to get the belt around it. 
    All eggs are celebrities and deserve to be chauffeured in air conditioned comfort.

Have a great and safe trip. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • newegg13newegg13 Posts: 231
    Nice. Congrats on the new addition to the family.
    Amateur Egger; professional rodeo clown. Birmingham, AL
    ·
  • Congrats on the growing family!
    ·
  • timekpr1timekpr1 Posts: 151
    If you are familiar with Missoula - we got it at Axmen's
    Ahhh, Missoula, birth place of Moose Drool beer. Reminds me of bringing my medium home, not nearly as far and it was still in the box- very hard to get the belt around it. 
    All eggs are celebrities and deserve to be chauffeured in air conditioned comfort.

Have a great and safe trip. 

Mama always said, Grilling was like a box of chocolates.  You never know what you're gonna get.
    ·