Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pasta with homemade italian sausages and meatballs

paqmanpaqman Posts: 1,710
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
Last weekend I purchased a whole pork shoulder.  I made pulled pork with the butt and 10 pounds of sausages with the picnic.

Slowly smoked a few sausages and meatballs on the egg then mixed them with the pasta.

imageimageimage

Comments

• VA in GAVA in GA Posts: 54
    WOW!  Yummy.  =))
    Proud Griller of a BGE Medium, Small and Large in May 2015!
  • bsgatorbsgator Posts: 30
    Looks incredible!
  • Looks great!
  • newegg13newegg13 Posts: 231
    WOW!  Yummy.  =))

Why are we laughing?
    Amateur Egger; professional rodeo clown. Birmingham, AL
  • newegg13newegg13 Posts: 231
    WOW!  Yummy.  =))

Why are we laughing?
    Amateur Egger; professional rodeo clown. Birmingham, AL
  • VA in GAVA in GA Posts: 54
    WOW!  Yummy.  =))
    Not laughing, eating and smiling is how I see the happy face!   Sorry if I gave the wrong impression.   Looks Yummy! 

Why are we laughing?

Proud Griller of a BGE Medium, Small and Large in May 2015!
  • smokesniffersmokesniffer Posts: 1,806
    Looks Delicious!
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    I do my meatballs on the Egg and have thought of doing the sauce. I will next time. Nice.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• EggNorthEggNorth Posts: 526
    That looks great! Going to try it out next week.
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    LBGE (2010)
  • paqmanpaqman Posts: 1,710
    WOW!  Yummy.  =))

Why are we laughing?
    Not sure why... I made sure to remove the gallon size jug of KY from the table before taking the picture.  Maybe I forgot something  :-/

How did they turn out?