Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Need outdoor burner suggestion

MickeyMickey Posts: 12,811
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
Tossed my old Ducane out several years ago. Have this pipe left over that connects to a 250 gallon tank. Now thinking it would be nice to have a good and forceful gas burner. It would have to be self-supporting as my Eggs are not mounted anywhere. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini....

Comments

• We are new to the BGE having just purchased in June.  I am trying to figure out what our set up should be.  We have an large in a nest.  Is your cooking area on a porch or deck?  We have a porch across the back of our home, and I was wondering if I could cook on there without getting soot all over the roof. 

Also, we are considering getting a mini.  You must like them to have two! 
    1large BGE and 1 well used mini BGE living in coastal South and North Carolina!
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 12,811
    We are new to the BGE having just purchased in June.  I am trying to figure out what our set up should be.  We have an large in a nest.  Is your cooking area on a porch or deck?  We have a porch across the back of our home, and I was wondering if I could cook on there without getting soot all over the roof. 

Also, we are considering getting a mini.  You must like them to have two! 

It is attached to the house and half is covered. 6 years+ and no soot problem. I like being able to move eggs around to do what and where I want them. And yes, I like them with just the two of us 90% of the time.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini....