Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

mother spider with hundreds of babies

Options
13»

Comments

• Ranger908
    Options
    So, what happen to the spiders?
  • ccpoulin1
    ccpoulin1 Posts: 390
    Options

They went up the water spout  (the itsy bitsy ones that is...)

"You are who you are when nobody is looking"

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options
    Well, since I freaked out Travis  :|  my new TempurPedic Signature queen set gets delivered between 9 and noon tomorrow morning!   \:D/

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• FanOfFanboys
    FanOfFanboys Posts: 2,615
    Options
    My Simmons is 29 years old, and a recent Consumer Reports shootout and this thread have convinced me to pull the trigger on a Tempurpedic (it won the shootout, the "best buy" was the third-place bed, from IKEA).  
    Thanks folks!  
    :)
    29 years old? EW GROSS

Kinda thinking the same. And that bed is way worn out. New bed is gonna feel like a cloud.
    Boom
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    yeah, who's Gary?
    He's a long time member of both forums who took a hiatus but has rejoined us again. Does some really good cooks and is kind of the wok guru. Long story..............
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • newegg13
    newegg13 Posts: 231
    Options
    Got the cover and if you have kids it's a must have the first time they puke or pee on your bed you will be glad you did! Can't tell it's on. Love our temperpidic.
    Some mfg's require that you put a waterproof cover on foam beds to keep the warranty.  Not sure if Temperpedic is one of them, but Serta does.
    Amateur Egger; professional rodeo clown. Birmingham, AL
  • travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options
    Well, since I freaked out Travis  :|  my new TempurPedic Signature queen set gets delivered between 9 and noon tomorrow morning!   \:D/
    Well, as long as we keep our priorities straight.  :D
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options
    Fluids/staining voids the warranty so that is why the push the mattress pads especially with the 20 year warranty. You sweat rediculous amounts of fluid per night even if you don't sleep hot. Look at an old pillow out of its case, same thing happens to mattresses.
  • dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,081
    Options
    With regards to the downside of a Temperpedic, some adaptation may be required for non-sleep activities.  Those with water bed experience may have a leg up on those without.  If interested, details are here:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/sex-or-sleep-.html?page=all

Kind regards,
    dbCooper
    LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options
    With regards to the downside of a Temperpedic, some adaptation may be required for non-sleep activities.  Those with water bed experience may have a leg up on those without.  If interested, details are here:

Kind regards,
    dbCooper
    No pun intended, right?   :D  
    Interesting article, thanks for posting it.  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• misu
    misu Posts: 213
    Options
    yeah, who's Gary?
    He's a long time member of both forums who took a hiatus but has rejoined us again. Does some really good cooks and is kind of the wok guru. Long story..............
    Thanks, I guess I missed a few episodes too :) 
  • Brownie
    Brownie Posts: 1,023
    Options

Kind regards,
    dbCooper
    The comments at the bottom of the article are hilarious. But then again I never matured past the age of twelve.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options

Kind regards,
    dbCooper
    The comments at the bottom of the article are hilarious. But then again I never matured past the age of twelve.
    They are a riot. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX