Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Who's Going to the Indy EggFest?

Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 5,017
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum

I must be doing something right because my wife agreed to (A) Let me go to this (B) Pre-order a Demo Small!  The LBGE will have some company!  I can't wait to eggsperience the EggFest and most especially, I can't wait to light both my Eggs and make the whole neighborhood drool!

Who else is going?

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·

Comments

• I'll be there...can't wait!  I got my LBGE in March and have loved it.  Looking forward to getting some more ideas while there.
    XL, LBGE, Adjustable Rig
    Greenfield, IN
    ·
  • Look for me.  I'll be the one grinning from ear to ear carying a SBGE while the wife is warning me to stop spending money.  In one ear & out the other!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
  • I am missing it! :(( Hate to but will be traveling to SC for my fantasy football draft!
    ·
  •  

I am missing it! :(( Hate to but will be traveling to SC for my fantasy football draft!
    I hear that!  Our league drafts on Labor Day so I'll have a low & slow going when I go to make my picks.  When I come back, JOY!  My team is Cap'n Crunch.

·
  • Fred, is this the one at Sullivan's
    ·
  • Just found the answer to my own question. I will be there unless something comes up.
    ·
  • Where is the Indy EggFest?
    ·
  • wkenta86wkenta86 Posts: 17
    I'll be there.
    ·
  • Cheid, it's at Sullivan's hardware. I don't have the address handy but I believe it's near 71st & Keystone
    ·
  • Sadly I cannot go! Will be in SC this weekend, but I did head over to Sullivans today and here I am amongst friends! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    ·
  • Liz, that pic is priceless! The hubby and I are heading there this weekend for sure! Can't wait :D
    ·
  • Sorry I'll miss you Lizzie.  My joy of picking up my new SBGE will make me feel better though!

·
  • I just made a deal with my teenager to stay home and dog sit because we'll be gone for around 15 hours including travel.  She's delighted because when I get started about Egging and my eyes glaze over, her's roll in that annoying teenager way.  Indy here we come!

·