Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Is this a good price for a Large?

2»

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    $755 for just the large egg was the best price we could find in Nawlins.  We got the shaft on the bag of BGE lump - $23.50.  I was at work when SWMBO bought it.  And the plate setter was $65, but we've since broke it and had it replaced free.
    All said and done it ended up being nine hundred and somefin'.  That didn't include delivery or setup.  It just barely fit in the back of the X3 and I unboxed it and set it up.
    Hey Eggbertsdad,  that is the store I usually goto and bought my built in gas grill there, but I bought my BGE in Pompano(Egg prices are the same, not sure on accesories) because they are full of Egg knowledge and do a lot of cooking on the BGE on Saturdays...go check them out one day
  • jerryp
    jerryp Posts: 232
    I bought mine in Shrewsberry PA with the nest and the plate setter for 800 bucks pre-assembled. 
  • Bought one for 799.00 in Waterton, New York.  Wouldn't waggle on the price but compared to Canadian prices, it didn't bother us!  Now to learn how to cook on one!!.....