Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Any one having issues with the forum running slow?

TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
Last couple of days have noticed at times the forum is taking forever to load or post to. Just got a 'Sorry, we are over capacity, please try again later'. Are we so popular we are overloading the server?

Comments

• SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,488
    Yes seeing those come up here and there.
    Seattle, WA
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,632
    Nope, nothing yet...
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,380
    Been getting that or it just hangs and takes forever . Usually clears up and back to normal in five or ten minutes .
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • BuckdodgerBuckdodger Posts: 894
    Got the overload msg yesterday, and is really slow this AM.

Alexander City,Al
    ·
  • DaveMDaveM Posts: 90
    Got the error as well. Ill try email instrad.
    --Dave from Leesburg, VA BGE XL, Viking 42", Firepit with $16 grill
    ·
  • Dan4BBQDan4BBQ Posts: 258
    Reminds me of the internet 20 years ago.
    ·
  • smokesniffersmokesniffer Posts: 1,714
    Slow 4 me too. Mother Ship needs to upgrade??
    ·
  • Yup, very slow. :-w
    ·
  • JscottJscott Posts: 174
    took 3 times to log in this morning, rare.
    ·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,781
    Yep. Way lame.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • W   h   a   t      a   r   e      y   o   u      t   a   l   k   i   n   g      a   b   o   u   t   ?

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,793
    I couldn't post for a few days. Kept getting error insertIP address 14 characters too long Then after few days just went away.
    Boom
    ·
  • It's like the chicken & the egg.  What started first, the website slowdown or this thread?

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
  • Have y'all seen the green man!! Little green monster pops up and says overcapacity

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • I said to my wife: "Honey, I'm seeing little green men!"  She says: "Put the cork back on the bottle."

·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    This is the new forum. No OT, nothing but love and koombayah, no infighting, and superfast. Not at all like the old forum.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·