Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Skillet Burgers on the Mini

SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 1,571
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
I was inspired by a blog I found online that did this cook. This is the second go around, I got the 10.5 inch skillet with a handle, kind of wish i held out for the nicer one thats a perfect fit that others have here. I cant remember the last time I made burgers at home on a skillet before this, it was always BBQ but u get a great flavor and different tasting burger. You dont want to do this cook indoors as the grease gets everywhere so outside on the mini is perfect. Fun stuff.
Now its time for a break from the butt, burgers and brisket. Back on the chicken and fish for a while.

Seattle, WA

Comments