Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

How many things are wrong with this video?

2»

Comments

• Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,611
    No issue with steaks cooked hot over natural charcoal on any contraption. Biggest problem I saw was the plaid shorts/matching shirt combo.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • JohnMcJohnMc Posts: 76
    That wasn't a steak! A real steak would bend that flimsy grill. That was a trimming for the dog. Looked more like a rattlesnake (tastes like chicken) to me.
  • I noticed Morgan Spurlock's name on the credits. You know, of "Supersize Me" fame. Thought he was a Vegan.

In the  Hinterlands between Cumming and Gainesville, GA
    Med BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Smokey Joe, Brinkman Dual Zone, Weber Genesis Gas Grill and portable gasser for boating
  • twlangantwlangan Posts: 293
    aren't macs awesome?
    Yes, they are awesome. I watched it on my iMac with no problem. Switched to Mac about 6 yrs ago and have never once regretted it.
  • tenormantenorman Posts: 23
    My iMac wont play it.
    Get Chrome brother...it has flash embedded in the code.  Which is why I don't have flash installed on my MP Pro.

+1 on Chrome....have it on my MBA and it displayed no problem.
  • chuffchuff Posts: 255
    I had no issues watching it on a 2011 Air running Mt Lion. Just for grins since you said you had trouble I also tried it on my mini that I haven't upgraded from Lion yet. It played just fine there too. I watched it in Safari on both. 
    XL BGE
  • lwrehmlwrehm Posts: 203
    even when I only used a Weber kettle, I did not use lighter fluid!
  • MeAndTheDogMeAndTheDog Posts: 73
    edited August 2012
    Webber is the only grill "needed" however "wanted" is completely different. I burnt everything short of dinosaur butt on my old webber. Gimme some Dino ass now and I'll make a believer out of those two newbies tomorrow. Where did they get that "steak" from? (CRAPPY)
    Conway, S.C.
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,845
    Good fodder. This weeks was about right jeans. I skipped it ha.
    Boom