Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

How many things are wrong with this video?

• Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,651
    No issue with steaks cooked hot over natural charcoal on any contraption. Biggest problem I saw was the plaid shorts/matching shirt combo.
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • JohnMcJohnMc Posts: 76
    That wasn't a steak! A real steak would bend that flimsy grill. That was a trimming for the dog. Looked more like a rattlesnake (tastes like chicken) to me.
  • I noticed Morgan Spurlock's name on the credits. You know, of "Supersize Me" fame. Thought he was a Vegan.

In the  Hinterlands between Cumming and Gainesville, GA
    Med BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Smokey Joe, Brinkman Dual Zone, Weber Genesis Gas Grill and portable gasser for boating
  • twlangantwlangan Posts: 294
    aren't macs awesome?
    Yes, they are awesome. I watched it on my iMac with no problem. Switched to Mac about 6 yrs ago and have never once regretted it.
  • tenormantenorman Posts: 23
    My iMac wont play it.
    Get Chrome has flash embedded in the code.  Which is why I don't have flash installed on my MP Pro.

+1 on Chrome....have it on my MBA and it displayed no problem.
  • chuffchuff Posts: 255
    I had no issues watching it on a 2011 Air running Mt Lion. Just for grins since you said you had trouble I also tried it on my mini that I haven't upgraded from Lion yet. It played just fine there too. I watched it in Safari on both. 
    XL BGE
  • lwrehmlwrehm Posts: 208
    even when I only used a Weber kettle, I did not use lighter fluid!
  • MeAndTheDogMeAndTheDog Posts: 73
    edited August 2012
    Webber is the only grill "needed" however "wanted" is completely different. I burnt everything short of dinosaur butt on my old webber. Gimme some Dino ass now and I'll make a believer out of those two newbies tomorrow. Where did they get that "steak" from? (CRAPPY)
    Conway, S.C.
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,880
    Good fodder. This weeks was about right jeans. I skipped it ha.