Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

First time posting pics...

MissingToofMissingToof Posts: 46
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
Below are pics of some cooks I've done over the last couple of weeks. Yellow fin, amberjack, ribs, pineapple, etc.. Just started cooking pizza and you will see last week's first pie, and last night's. I threw in a couple of pics of my Man Room (my garage), which is affectionately known in the neighborhood as "****'s". Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Photobucket Photobucket Thanks for looking!
HOTTY TODDY!

Comments

• bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,390
    i get this when clicking to view them 

Page not found

But now that you're here, go ahead and search through the billions of photos, images and videos on Photobucket.
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • Sorry. Newbie posting pics! Lol!
    HOTTY TODDY!
  • dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 515
    Thanks for posting pics of your cooks that all looks awesome but I was really blown away by the garage.  Very cool.  I am going to convert my garage into a man cove one of these days.  Love seeing pics like that for inspiration.
    -Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
  • BadongBadong Posts: 126
    Keep em' comin'