Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sauces at Sam's

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've noticed Jim Beam and Claim Jumper brands of BBQ sauce at Sam's Club. Any opinions? I'd try them if I didn't have an excess that I need to consume first.

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    George,[p]I just bought some Stubbs marinade at Costco, and have no idea when I will get to it. Also don't know how I will use a whole quart!! Or actually 2 quarts (chicken and beef). [p]All the recipes for good sauces and marinades we have access to, it is hard to believe we still want those store sauces. But we do. We gotta have em....or at least try them. Never heard of Claim Jumper. [p]Good idea to put out the feelers to find out if it is worthwhile before you by those megapacks from the wholesale stores! I paid 8 bucks for the 2 quarts of Stubb's marinade, and have no idea how good it is.[p]Q on.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • AbqEgg'r
    AbqEgg'r Posts: 91
    Nature Boy,
    I've used Stubb's BBQ Sauce and like it. Haven't tried the marinade.[p]TR