Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Black Widow video

fishman10fishman10 Posts: 21
edited August 2012 in Off Topic
Found this black widow earlier this year. Took a few videos and photos. I was going to release her away from anywhere she could casue danger but she fell off the stick I had her on and she popped.

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,081
    Ewwwww!  Did you cook it direct or indirect?  What kind of rub did you use?  :P

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,193
    Nothing better than scrambled widow on the egg!
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • ronthorontho Posts: 109
    I've read about cooking with a spider but this is over the top
  • BrownieBrownie Posts: 1,023
    You do know this ain't The Big Green Bug Forum don't you? What's the deal?
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    brownie... he posted it in OT
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • BrownieBrownie Posts: 1,023

brownie... he posted it in OT
    Yup, sure did. Along with the rest of his bug and fish pics.