Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New XL Egger

Options
banjoman
banjoman Posts: 51
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
I've been lurking for some time on here.  I bought my XL right before the 4th of July, so I am about a month into my experience.  I've really enjoyed the egg. Here are some pics of some of my cooks.  Car Wash Mike's ribs, bone-in ribeye, chops, my setup and cedar planked salmon/tilapia.

Comments

• banjoman
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how to flip my pictures?
  • michigan_jason
    Options
    Turn your camera the right way. Or just get a photo editor like irfan view. If you use a mac there is built in software.

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• michigan_jason
    Options
    Welcome to the Cult by the way. If you need help, ask, there are lots of us that will always chime in and help. Also use the search feature it has most questions covered already.

Jason

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• banjoman
    Options
    All of these were on an iphone.  Pics taken vertically.  I'll try horizontal.

• michigan_jason
    michigan_jason Posts: 1,346
    edited August 2012
    Options
    If you use photobucket, you can just click on the image and rotate it right in photobucket as well.