Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

We are IN! Eggtoberfest here we come!

DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
edited August 2012 in EGGtoberfest
Cooks and trackside RV site all taken care of.
This is the greatest signature EVAR!
·

Comments

• vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Tickets ordered & trackside camping all set....PARTY!!!!
    ·
  • Do you have the link, what type of camping is this trackside camping?
    ·

Here is the link....http://eggtoberfest2012.eventbrite.com/

Once you register you can scroll down for accomodations...we camp trackside with full hookups...there also is camping on the infield but that is more tent camping...if you have access to a camper/motor home...thee trackside camping is the way to go...it is the place to be... :+))

·
  • Does anyone know of a company that will do camper or RV set up? I don't have a camper but love to stay in them.
    ·
    Google Adventure RV of Georgia
    ·
  • MayberryMayberry Posts: 466
    I'm so torn. I'd really love to see what Eggtoberfest is like, but it's on a Georgia football Saturday. Since its an away game, is it possible to bring tv and satellite and tailgate during the fest? I'm not sure of the setup because I've never been to one of these. What do you think?
    Athens, GA
    ·
    Not really possible...there will be campers who may have TV's but most (all) people are at the fest from 9-3...what time is the game?
    ·
  • gatorBGEgatorBGE Posts: 80
    I'm so torn. I'd really love to see what Eggtoberfest is like, but it's on a Georgia football Saturday. Since its an away game, is it possible to bring tv and satellite and tailgate during the fest? I'm not sure of the setup because I've never been to one of these. What do you think?

I was "torn" as well, but I have a DVR, and we're playing SC, so it may be a night game. There are other games, only one Eggtoberfest!
    Large Egg October 2011
    MiniMax December 2014
    ·
    Eggtoberfest is on Kentucky weekend. If it were a home game, not an issue. No way I'd miss the game. But on the road at Kentucky, as long as I can watch on tv, I'd be good.
    Athens, GA
    ·
    Understand completely!
    Large Egg October 2011
    MiniMax December 2014
    ·
    Understand completely!

Oh, didn't notice your handle...Gaytors eat boogers and wear jean shorts. B-)
    Athens, GA
    ·
  • vidalia1 said:

Google Adventure RV of Georgia

Thanks will do!

·
  • trout1trout1 Posts: 82
    My son and I have our tickets.  We are ready.  Last year was the first time I had been to one.  I am looking forward to it.  I have had my large BGE for about a year and half.  Still a lot to learn.
    ·
    Understand completely!

LOL, dawgs wear truck stop jackets and mullets!

Funny thing, I work in Kennesaw, with NO dawg fans, other Gators, some Tide, LSU, no dawgs....it's great....lol
    Large Egg October 2011
    MiniMax December 2014
    ·
  • newegg13newegg13 Posts: 231
    Understand completely!

+1.  Go crimi'Noles!
    Amateur Egger; professional rodeo clown. Birmingham, AL
    ·