Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cooks tickets sold out

Options
vidalia1
vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
edited August 2012 in EGGtoberfest
I hope you signed up to cook already if you were going to cook...the cooks tickets have already sold out...now let's hope all of the cooks show up....

Comments

• mr toad
    mr toad Posts: 779
    Options
    wow - that was quick

mr toad
    See no Evil - Hear no Evil - Speak no Evil
                        Smoke no Evil

BGE - Mini, Small, Medium, Large
  • vidalia1
    Options

Yep the cooks tickets are the most limited amount and they usually go quickly. I hope you and Ms. Alice got yours... ;)

See y'all there....

• mr toad
    mr toad Posts: 779
    Options
    mr v - yes - we did register for cooking

but - did i miss something - i did not see a place to request "t-shirt" size - - do you know how that is being handled this year

toad
    See no Evil - Hear no Evil - Speak no Evil
                        Smoke no Evil

BGE - Mini, Small, Medium, Large
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Good point better get in early if you want your size. I really hope they figure out how to stop people from signing up as cooks again for cheaper tickets and then not cooking. Sucked to see so many empty eggs last year. Either way can't wait got my tickets for both nights and my infield camping spot today.
  • vidalia1
    Options

Rodney,

I did not see anything about T shirts when we registered. I don't know how they will handle T shirts this year....

Lit....you and yours are invited to the Trackside Terrace for cooking, eating & partying Friday and or Saturday night....

heck y'all are all invited...BYOB bring chairs and food to cook...PARTY!!!!

:-h
  • trout1
    trout1 Posts: 104
    Options

I inquired about this and this is what I received back from them.

"This year, we're doing it a little different to help speed up the entry process. We'll have all tshirt sizes available so you'll tell them when you arrive. Sizes will be limited so don't wait til end of day!"