Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Medium Craigslist Score!

lowlightbwlowlightbw Posts: 50
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
imageimageJust scored a medium egg on craigslist for $325! Going to have to replace a few nuts that have rust and I need a acquire a spring that is missing but otherwise it's in decent shape! Came with BGE electric starter, side tables, and nest. Gasket is fried but no cracks in firebox/ring or egg. Two very small enamel chips just below the handle. Any ideas on fixes? Is the mothership's website the best place to order replacement parts? I mainly want to use this as a camping/traveling rig. Anyone in the savannah area wanna trade me their small? Opinions on medium vs. small to go camping/traveling? I will say this was relatively easy to get in and out of the car compared to the large. Thanks ahead. I am pumped!

Comments