Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I give up!!!

2»

Comments

• lilwootylilwooty Posts: 205
    You insinuatin' that we don't know what big words mean? That's defecation of character right there buddy!

Living Large and XL

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,505
    I resemble that remark!
    :))

·
  • chuffchuff Posts: 255
    Somebody better apologize for defecating on that poor man's character. 
    XL BGE
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,505
    Reminds me of the time I got pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis from cleaning my egg with a compressed air gun....

·
  • AleBrewerAleBrewer Posts: 555
    Reminds me of the time I got pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis from cleaning my egg with a compressed air gun....

Ahhhh...the longest word in the dictionary rears it's ugly head!
    ·
  • mm8552mm8552 Posts: 12

It looks like the sale is still on.  I love my Thermapen and use it on every cook.

http://www.thermoworks.com/products/thermapen/splashproof_thermapen_open_box_sale.html

·
  • O well, paid full price but that's what I get for waiting. Buy quality and buy once, lesson learned
    ·