Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Help with a London Broil on the Egg

DDay6642DDay6642 Posts: 4
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
How is the best way to cook a London Broil on the BGE? Sear like a steak, grill at 350 for ? or a low and slow?

Comments

• TarHeelBBQTarHeelBBQ Posts: 317

Sear like a steak.  Marinate in Trader Joe's Island Soyiaki for two days.  I promise you wont be dissapointed.

Thanks,

TarHeelBBQ

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    I marinate in 1 cup oil, 1/4 cup soy. 1/4 cup honey, lots of garlic. Sear it and cook to medium rare.  The honey gives it a great bark.  
    I marinate in 1 cup oil, 1/4 cup soy. 1/4 cup honey, lots of garlic. Sear it and cook to medium rare.  The honey gives it a great bark.  
    I'm saving that one.  Had never heard of honey bark.
    My actuary says I'm dead.