Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Ace Rewards 20% off (wicked charcoal)

mikeb9550mikeb9550 Posts: 95
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
I received a 20% purchase from Ace. They send them to you if you join the rewards. Its 20.99 for a 22lb bag. They dont carry it in stock but they ordered it for me and it will be here Tues. They let you use the coupons. Thats like $16 something a bag. Pretty good deal. I got 6 and would have got more but I have a stock pile now between my kingsford (dutch ovens and picnic) and Royal Oak bags, I have it coming out of my ears. Wife will probably get mad to  see 6 more bags in a couple of days. With the discount, the price comes out cheaper than the 8.8 RO bags from Walmart.

Just go to the register and give them the skew # and your coupon. They are glad to get your business since they are independently owned.

Most of the time, I walk around looking for something to spend my coupons on and usually end up leaving the store. Wont be doing that any more.

Comments