Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ace Rewards 20% off (wicked charcoal)

mikeb9550mikeb9550 Posts: 95
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
I received a 20% purchase from Ace. They send them to you if you join the rewards. Its 20.99 for a 22lb bag. They dont carry it in stock but they ordered it for me and it will be here Tues. They let you use the coupons. Thats like $16 something a bag. Pretty good deal. I got 6 and would have got more but I have a stock pile now between my kingsford (dutch ovens and picnic) and Royal Oak bags, I have it coming out of my ears. Wife will probably get mad to  see 6 more bags in a couple of days. With the discount, the price comes out cheaper than the 8.8 RO bags from Walmart.

Just go to the register and give them the skew # and your coupon. They are glad to get your business since they are independently owned.

Most of the time, I walk around looking for something to spend my coupons on and usually end up leaving the store. Wont be doing that any more.
·

Comments

• BrownieBrownie Posts: 1,023
    Thats a wicked good deal!
    ·
  • Do I go to store and order or order online? I love going to see my "helpful hardware man"!
    ·
  • calracefancalracefan Posts: 498
    Lizzie if you let the store order it they get the proceeds, if you order on line the office gets the proceeds they just handle the lump. give the " helpful hardware man" a shot he may become very helpful and put it in as a stock item ! One other thing when I asked about them ordering Wicked Good it was also a dollar a bag cheaper for some reason.
    Ova B.
    Fulton MO
    ·
  • Thanks will head In today!
    ·
  • SamuraiSamurai Posts: 3
    Still waiting for another coupon here. I am really thankful my local ACE carries most of the top brands in stock. Picked up some Nature's Own last visit with the coupon, still need to try the WG as I was going in to buy it, but ended up getting the other... really liking Nature's Own.
    ·
  • Sgt93Sgt93 Posts: 704
    I am on my last bag of Wicked and need to reorder. Thanks for the heads up.
    XL BGE - Small BGE - A bunch of Webers - A bunch of accessories - Ceramic Grill Works 2-Tier 
    Follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @SSgt93
    ·