Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ace Rewards 20% off (wicked charcoal)

Options
mikeb9550
mikeb9550 Posts: 95
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
I received a 20% purchase from Ace. They send them to you if you join the rewards. Its 20.99 for a 22lb bag. They dont carry it in stock but they ordered it for me and it will be here Tues. They let you use the coupons. Thats like $16 something a bag. Pretty good deal. I got 6 and would have got more but I have a stock pile now between my kingsford (dutch ovens and picnic) and Royal Oak bags, I have it coming out of my ears. Wife will probably get mad to  see 6 more bags in a couple of days. With the discount, the price comes out cheaper than the 8.8 RO bags from Walmart.

Just go to the register and give them the skew # and your coupon. They are glad to get your business since they are independently owned.

Most of the time, I walk around looking for something to spend my coupons on and usually end up leaving the store. Wont be doing that any more.

Comments