Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What's on the menu today

bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,386
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
family wanted wings so doing 50/60 of them, dinner is left overs from last night cook on the egg . was wondering what others have planned today 
Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.

Comments

• FxLynchFxLynch Posts: 433
    Leftovers from the pulled pork last night.  I was going to grill chicken breasts with some provolone melted on top, with grilled tomatoes as a side, but that got nixed when I realized I have to go out of town today.
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Breaded mozzarella stix appetizer, spatched chicken with baked sweet potatoes, individual apple pies baked inside an apple for dessert.
    LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
    Rome, GA
  • BrownieBrownie Posts: 1,023
    We ate boneless skinless breast with dizzy dust and stubbs original, with zucchini spears for lunch. We are having strip steaks for dinner, not sure what will accompany the steaks yet.
  • cortguitarmancortguitarman Posts: 2,024
    Nothing today. I've cooked for 8 days straight on the egg. The wife loves the food, but complains that she never gets to cook anymore. She wants no parts of the egg. She'll be cooking tonight while I burn a cigar.
    Mark Annville, PA
  • 2 Boston butts, ribs, 10 lbs of chicken, and tilapia. It will be a great day.
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Recipe for apple pies pretty please????
    Just posted under this thread:
    Unfortunately we have a burn ban so no egging for me tonight |:-( Gonna pan fry some pork chops with tomato infused rice. 

Maybe this heat and dryness will subside this week and I can crank up the EGG again!
    David
    BBQ since 2010 - Oh my, what I was missing.
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,386
    @Tjcoley thanks for the recipe i was just gonna post the link here 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.