Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Partial cooked ribs question

Options
ShadowNick
ShadowNick Posts: 533
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
Had some ribs that I got about 75% done then got called away on an emergency last night ($1 beers at the local pub). I knew I would not be back to finished them in time, so bagged them and tossed them in the fridge. Think it would work to bring them back up to temp and finish out the cook today?
Pentwater, MI

Comments

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    should be not different than if your fire went out and you had to restart. Honestly not sure how the fridge would affect it but I don't think it would. I say go for it
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,375
    Options
    Let us know how it works out-I'm bettin they will be great, especially after several more $1 beers:)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Let us know how it works out-I'm bettin they will be great, especially after several more $1 beers:)
    Good call cap. I say just get hammered and eat them right out of the fridge at 2am. Best ribs you'll eve have

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX