Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Who's your team?

Options
12346»

Comments

• gte1
    gte1 Posts: 379
    edited August 2012
    Options

Oklahoma State , Mizzou, and of course for pro Kansas City Chiefs!!
    Not sure id call chiefs pro, lol.

Tough to rip the Chiefs if you are a Raiders fan, although they technically are the enemy.  Unfortunately both teams are so bad it's almost not a rivalry anymore. 

"Pride and Poise", "Just Win Baby" those things worked really well until big Al turned one of the greatest teams in the NFL into a joke.  Hopefully his son will not follow in his footsteps or the Raiders may never see another Super Bowl.

George

I think Mark Davis has already begun his own path, and is smart enough to know what he doesn't know. This is proven by hiring if Reggie McKenzie, who has Raider blood (drafted by Al Davis), and Al Davis told McZ he could come hime any time he wished; McZ is now home. Coach Allen for the first time in Raiders history has full autonomy in deciding what schemes to run. DC Tarver will get the D up-to-date. He coached SF lb corp for years and survived several coaching changes, which says a lot.

I have to see it before I belive it. Like a puppy that gets whacked repeatedly, when the hand comes my direction even if it looks friendly, I'm going to get whacked AGAIN.

I started going to Raider games in 1968 with my father, I was 9. I saw some of the most unbeliveable games. Chiefs, Dolphins, Steelers playoff games. Sea of Hands game, one last second victory after another. I watched a team that actually intimidated it's opponents, not talked about doing so. That team got ripped away from it's fan base so the owner could make more money for himself (his primary goal). As the players I watched as a kid retired which was followed by the team turning to garbage (except for a brief period with Chuckie and Gannon) I actually learned to love seeing Big Al in the owners booth looking like he just swallowed a rotten egg. The Raiders loosing became enjoyable to me because I knew it made Davis miserable.

I actually root for the 49ers now more than the Raiders. It really bumbs me out that I don't have a team that I live and die with.  Thanks Al.

The good news for you though, just like last year the RAIDA's are tied for first place in the AFC right now.

George

George
  • ribnrun
    ribnrun Posts: 174
    Options
    Harbaugh will lead us to the promised land again! I root for the raiders cuz they are local, but the niners are my team. Hope Mark gets the raiders back to respectable, would love a niner/raider superbowl!
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Your dreaming ribnrun.  The Raiders have not proven themselves respectable yet.  I like what Harbaugh's doing with the Niners though!
    Flint, Michigan
  • Mayberry
    Mayberry Posts: 750
    Options
    University of Georgia alumni. Go Dawgs!!! And welcome to the SEC TAMU and Mizzou!
    Athens, GA
    XL BGE, Large BGE and RecTec590
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    SmoothSmoke - Very entertaining video.  I like the Raiders, but they aren't proven yet so ribrun's dream of a Niner/Raider Superbowl is just that... a dream.  I'm a Lions fan and my AFC team is the Steelers.
    Flint, Michigan
  • smokinsooner
    Options

...Sooner born and Sooner bred....when I die I'll be Sooner Dead!

BOOMER SOONER!

OU all day!

BOOMER!
  • BobbyG1977
    Options
    University of Michigan.. GO BLUE