Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Dizzy Fajita-ish Rub

The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 11,640
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
I orderd the new Bombay Curry-ish and fajita-ish from DP and they arrived today. We did a chicken fajita salad with cubed chicken breast seasoned with the fajita-ish rub. We had to do it inside becuase we have a pork butt on the egg at the moment. It was really good. I would say not crazy unique like some of the others but we all loved it. My kids had tacos and we had salads and we all really liked it. Definitely worth a try. A little goes a long way too. We did 3 large chicken breasts and they were fully coated with the rub still almost all the way to the top of the bottle. They were loaded with flavor too.. Centex says give it a try if you are in to that kind of thing

Comments