Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Spatchcock Dizzy Chicken

tactical_66tactical_66 Posts: 197
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
Well tonight I made a chicken on the egg. Used Dizzy Dust as a rub and with 15 minutes to go my daughter put Bone Suckin Sauce on half of it. It was awesome. Chicken on the egg Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Applying Bone Suckin Sauce Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos On the table Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos This was hands down the best chicken I have ever had.
·

Comments

• BrowninggoldBrowninggold Posts: 453
    Looks good
    ·
  • ribnrunribnrun Posts: 174
    I love spatchcock chicken. I just wish there were chicken with four drumsticks. It would eliminate a lot of in fighting.
    ·
  • Dan4BBQDan4BBQ Posts: 262
    Looks great.

I'm having left over chicken from last night for breakfast
    ·
  • pasoeggpasoegg Posts: 259
    local Food Lion grocery chain has whole chickens for 69 cents/lb through today...i have loaded the refrig/freezer for spatchcook meals.....best value meal I know of right now.

"it is never too early to drink, but it may be too early to be seen drinking"

Winston-Salem, NC

·
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 1,462
    Gotta love bone suckin sauce- its one of my favorites on chicken
    Greensboro, NC
    ·
  • I will be out shopping this weekend for more dizzy pig rubs and bone Suckin sauces
    ·